- Personal Transformation
- Strengthening one’s intuition
- Finding meaning in life’s experiences
- Aiding in dream recall & understanding
- Learning to trust & surrender to a higher purpose
- Deepening the connection to your inner wisdom
- Exploring the energetic or emotional patterns behind physical symptoms
- To Explore one’s spiritual path and connect to Universal Guidance
Are You a Candidate?
I.N.-O.W.T. is for anyone who feels there is more to life than what they are currently experiencing. However, it is especially useful for those in the following circumstances:
- Life Transitions
- Extreme Stress
- During Healing Crisis
- During Anxiety or Panic Attacks
- For Acute or Chronic Pain Conditions
- During Ocular (Visual) Migraine Headaches
- Life situations that confuse or disorientate you
- When you feel unbalanced and don’t know why
- When you feel a high degree of negative energy toward a situation or person
- When you want to stay connected to your Soul.
- When you want to explore the meaning of any situation or symptom
My Role as Your Mind-Body Healing Mentor (using INsideOWT)
My goal is to witness each client return to their deepest truths. I support each client fully in the innate truth that their inner self is the best guide to deep spiritual, emotional, and physical healing. As self-healing students in this process are taught and supported, they develop knowledge to work with their symptoms, disharmonies and questions themselves. I sit with each client as a facilitator, offering unconditional love and trust that they are the best guide to their own truth. Honour, respect, and confidentiality support my work with each client.
How do I book a session?
I see clients Wednesday 9:30 AM – 7:30 PM and Saturday 10:30 AM – 7:30 PM.
Please book your Free 30 Minute Conversation or Initial INsideOWT session below.
What does a session cost?
- Sliding Scale: $80 to $140/session. (3 to 4 sessions recommended)
In Person: 5615 18 Ave SW, Edmonton or
My goal is to be accessible no matter your situation. Let’s chat about what might work for you if the above scale is inaccessible.
*Booking deposit of $30 required up front, accessed through booking site.
- Initial Session: 1.5 to 2 hours. Follow-up: 1 to 1.5 hours. Each session includes feedback, emailed summary + home activities to integrate your new knowledge, and goal-setting when appropriate.
Some descriptive text for this service is used with permission by Summer Bozohora.