In this 2-hour hands-on workshop, we’ll learn through journaling to acknowledge our present experiences & find a place of more comfort/belonging in ourselves.
We’ll learn why a strong journaling practice builds over time, and strategies for:
- Easing anxiety
- Exploring the tough feelings
- Re-writing the negative thoughts about self
- Growing emotional regulation practices,
- & more … all through putting pens to paper.
This workshop aims to erase any shame and guilt of past failed journaling attempts and instead, shift journaling into exactly what it’s meant to be: a tool to reflect, explore, expand, and feel at home, no matter what’s going on in your life.
- a smooth-writing pen or pencil
- notebook/paper/blank document for writing breaks
- water or a your beverage of choice